Automotive CX Summit 2017
TrackBack is delighted to once again sponsor and present at the 2017 Automotive CX Summit in Marina del Rey, California. The Automotive CX Summit is a unique event featuring:
- Auto industry thought leaders and innovators
- Exclusive industry environment with 140+ senior executives
- Strategic and best-practice presentations addressing key challenges in the “age of the customer”
- Extensive opportunities for peer-to-peer insights and learning
- Limited sponsor and vendor involvement
Ian Perkins, TrackBack’s Global Sales Director, will present insights gained from tracking, and reporting on, over 6-million sales leads across Europe and Asia, along with research compiled on the US market. Ian will demonstrate the importance of communicating with potential customers in a timely manner, and how different communication methods have a dramatic effect on customer engagement. His presentation will focus on several key points:
- Why modern communication methods keep clients happy but fail to drive sales
- Why the time of day makes a difference in people’s buying decisions
- Using emotional intelligence instead of rational analysis to make the showroom busy
- Understanding that what you say or write will have a key impact on customer engagement
- Lead follow-up performance of the American market vs. the rest of the world
In its 13th year, the Automotive CX Summit remains the only summit dedicated to helping the automotive industry inspire the customer experience by leveraging all things customer, including brand engagement, loyalty, retention, culture, and analytics. The 2 full-day agenda provides an exclusive environment for senior executives from OEMs, dealers, and finance providers focused on sharing knowledge and networking with true peers.
- June 20th – 21st, 2017
- Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, CA
As a guest of TrackBack, OEM and Dealer executives receive a $200 registration discount that can be used in addition to other existing discounts, such as the early registration rate. Please enter the promotion code “TrackBackGuest” on the Registration Summary section when you register to receive this discount courtesy of TrackBack.
Visit http://tlsummits.com/automotive-cx-summit-2017/ or call +1 609-216-6998 to learn more about this unique opportunity to learn from and network with recognised Automotive thought leaders in an environment focused on high-quality peer interaction.