Are you passionate about Customer Experience? Are you experienced in managing a team and conducting Quality Assessment in a customer communication or contact centre environment? If this sounds like you or someone that you know then we’d love to hear from you! Please see the full job description below and submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Customer Experience Team Leader Job Description
Department: Business Operations
Reporting to: Customer experience Manager
Location: Southampton Science Park
Salary: TBA dependent on experience
TrackBack is a well-established company that delivers services to many automotive manufacturers around the world. We provide a reliable, easy to use yet comprehensive contact tracking platform specifically designed for integration with manufacturers’ CRM systems, so that they can measure and improve on lead follow-up activity at dealer level. In 2017 we won two Queen’s Awards for Innovation and International Trade. For more information about TrackBack, visit www.trackback.net.
We are recruiting a full time Customer Experience Team Leader to join our rapidly growing business TrackBack, based out of our office in Southampton, with possible occasional UK travel.
Benefits include a company-paid healthcare insurance, car discount scheme with selected manufacturers and a company subsidized pension plan.
To manage a team of Customer Experience Analysts & assist the Customer Experience Manager in managing Scan related projects.
- Manage a team of Customer Experience Analysts.
- Conduct QA of the analyses produced by Customer Experience Analysts to ensure consistency & accuracy.
- Ensure client deadlines are met.
- Coach new staff members.
- Monitor & improve Customer Experience Analyst quality & productivity.
- Verify & approve Customer Experience Analyst timesheets.
- Escalate & manage any issues.
- Respond to queries from Customer Experience Analysts.
- Provide regular reports on project/Customer Experience Analyst progress.
- Highlight any improvements that could be made to systems/methods of working.
- Assist with/run quarterly calibration sessions.
- Recruit & train new Customer Experience Analysts.
- Produce client reporting.
- Work closely with colleagues in a collaborative environment.
Collaboration and teamwork – Working together effectively both inter and cross departments towards a common goal.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment with a wide range of people and of varying abilities.
- Be flexible and adaptable, as a small business inevitably there will be times when you will be expected to support aspects of the business not directly related to your own job role.
- Remain professional when working with individuals and in a group and when dealing with conflict resolution.
- Communicate well with others both internally and externally, verbally and in written communications.
- Must be reliable and meet the able to meet the recurring client deadlines within the Customer Experience team.
Knowing the Customer – Understanding our customers and our industry to ensure we deliver success for our customers and sharing and adding to our knowledge across the whole business.
- Strive to increase knowledge about our customers and industry to help deliver customer success.
- Share personal knowledge to other people within the organisation.
Continuous improvement – Always looking for ways to improve.
- Willingness and demonstrated desire to learn new skills.
- Act as a mentor in training other staff and setting standards
- Have an objective approach to problems / situations.
Personal Responsibility – taking ownership and responsibility at a personal level to help deliver customer success
- To lead by example to other team members.
- Handle pressure of stressful situations by having an objective approach to them.
- Maintain professional conduct in front of others.
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise work effectively.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Skills And Experience
- Proven experience in the management & development of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills relating to individuals at all seniority levels both internally & externally.
- Ability to work under pressure, use initiative, prioritise & work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint packages.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience of managing a remote team.
- Proven experience in QA conducted in a contact centre environment.