Are you looking for an exciting flexible role, working from home for a minimum of 10 hours per week? This is a great opportunity to join our fast growing team and we are looking for people who have excellent listening skills, attention to detail and the ability to self motivate and work to deadlines. If that sounds like you or someone that you know then we’d love to hear from you! Please see the full job description below and submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Part Time Customer Experience Analyst – Job description
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
Minimum of 10 hours per week (flexibility over the days) working from home
We are looking for part time Customer Experience Analysts to join our growing business. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for an exciting flexible role. The TrackBack platform is used by automotive manufacturers around the world to provide a reliable, easy to use yet comprehensive contact tracking platform specifically designed for integration with manufacturers’ CRM systems, so that they can measure lead follow-up activity at dealer levels.
Our team of Customer Experience Analysts identify and analyse customer enquiries to score customer experiences against a framework of pre-determined criteria (TrackBack.Scan).
Analysts are responsible for:
- Meeting targets relating to enquiries to be filtered/analysed.
- Sending reports to management in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an accurate record of the number of hours worked.
- Notifying management of any problems as soon as possible.
- Checking for updates from management at the start of, end of and throughout each working day.
Analysts are required to:
- Listen to & filter enquiries to identify those that meet the scoring criteria.
- Listen to & analyse the agreed number volume of enquiries against the relevant criteria.
- Highlight any improvements that could be made to the SCAN system.
- Highlight any updates that may be required to the scoring criteria.
- Highlight any enquiries that are noteworthy that do not fall within the scoring framework.
- Maintain up-to-date reports detailing work & hours completed
- Attend the quarterly calibration session at the Trackback offices in Teddington.
- Ensure that all data is encrypted and secure.
- Attend an annual company security briefing.
- Conduct any other duties related to the role as necessary
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Be highly organised and self-motivated.
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Be comfortable with using online computer systems.
- Be a focused listener.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent grammar & spelling.
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative.