I feel it is important to get my excuses in early, and the fact is, we have had a whirlwind start to 2017. So when Neil, our Marketing Director, somewhat sarcastically mentioned that I shouldn’t wait until the summer to write my review of 2016, I realised I had been remiss.
TrackBack is a growing business, it is easy to get caught up in the day to day excitement of that. The start of a new year is a great opportunity to take stock of what we have achieved in the last 12 months.
- I am pleased that we have continued to develop strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- We have launched TrackBack with four major new brands in 2016 – Peugeot, Citroen, DS and Suzuki.
- We rolled out a TrackBack.Calls pilot for Mercedes Benz in Germany.
- We developed TrackBack.Calls for GM in Qatar, UAE, Ireland and Saudi Arabia.
- TrackBack operates for 18 global car brands in 23 countries and in 16 languages.
- We had a major new product launch. TrackBack.Email has gone live for four of our brands.
- We developed TrackBack Generation 2 with new Telco providers, which will help to support our clients in Asia.
- We developed TrackBack.CallBack for those markets which where we cannot rely on the telephony infrastructure, this is now in pilot in India.
- We developed new releases of both our Network Insight and Dealer Insight reporting tools.
- 3 TrackBack clients occupied the top 3 positions in the Sophus3 independent UK Mystery Shop.
- We celebrated processing our 4 millionth, 5 millionth and 6 millionth lead!
- We have been rather busy in the recruitment market, growing the company by about 30%.
- We have implemented and developed an effective first line Leadership Team.
- We have Implemented improved client launch, quality control and customer support processes.
- We have worked hard on Data Security to ensure we can support the increasingly stringent demands of our clients and brought on board Oscar O’Connor as our Chief Information Officer.
- We have distilled the TrackBack brand and created our very own Brand Wheel.
- We moved offices in Singapore.
- Two babies have been born.
- A number of half-marathons have been run or staggered.
- And we managed to squeeze in an extremely useful and entertaining Company Conference.
And if anything, 2017 is looking even busier. This is an amazing time for TrackBack and I genuinely don’t think we could be riding this wave with a better team of people.
Also, I would like to thank all our clients, it was a pleasure working with you all in 2016.