Are you passionate about Customer Experience? Are you experienced in managing a team and conducting Quality Assessment in a customer communication or contact centre environment? If this sounds like you or someone that you know then we’d love to hear from you! Please see the full job description below and submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Customer Experience Team Leader
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
20 hours per week – core hours tba but to include hours on Monday, Tuesday and Friday
Salary tba dependent on experience
Starting mid-June 2019
Primary Objective: To help our clients achieve excellence in Lead Management.
TrackBack is a well-established company that delivers services to many automotive manufacturers around the world. We provide a reliable, easy to use yet comprehensive contact tracking platform specifically designed for integration with manufacturers’ CRM systems, so that they can measure and improve on lead follow-up activity at dealer level. In 2017 we won two Queen’s Awards for Innovation and International Trade. For more information about TrackBack, visit www.trackback.net.
We are hiring a Customer Experience Team Leader to join our rapidly growing business TrackBack, based out of our offices in Teddington, with possible UK travel. You will be committed to helping our clients to improve the quality of their lead follow-up activity. You must have great organisational and communication skills with a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to maintain the company’s highest standards. You must have previous experience in managing a team & conducting QA in a customer communication environment.
Benefits include a company-paid healthcare insurance, car discount scheme with selected manufacturers and a company subsidized pension plan.
- Manage a team of Customer Experience Analysts.
- Conduct QA of the analyses produced by Customer Experience Analysts to ensure consistency & accuracy.
- Ensure client deadlines are met.
- Coach new staff members.
- Monitor & improve Customer Experience Analyst quality & productivity.
- Verify & approve Customer Experience Analyst timesheets.
- Escalate & manage any issues.
- Provide regular reports on project/Customer Experience Analyst progress.
- Assist with quarterly calibration sessions.
- Work closely with colleagues in a collaborative environment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in the management & development of a team.
- Previous experience of managing a remote team would be beneficial.
- Proven experience in QA conducted in a contact centre environment is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills relating to individuals at all seniority levels both internally & externally.
- Ability to work under pressure, use initiative, prioritise & work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint packages.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.