Your privacy is important to TrackBack. Where we need personal information from you, we will in all circumstances strive to adhere to the following core principles:
Your personal information will be:
- … processed fairly, lawfully and you will be informed as to the nature of that processing;
- … collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner which is incompatible with those purposes;
- … adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- … adequate and where necessary kept up to date;
- … kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- … processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Personal Information Collection
TrackBack may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including cookies);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
In each case, TrackBack will take all reasonable measures to ensure that you understand what information is being requested and the purposes to which it will be put.
You have the right to request updates to your personal information at any time to ensure that they remain accurate.
You have the right to request that your personal information be removed from all TrackBack systems. Subject to legal restrictions, TrackBack will honour such requests without undue delay and in any event within 72 hours of the request being received.
Using Personal Information
TrackBack may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications, subject to specific and explicit permission.
Where TrackBack discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TrackBack may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Information
TrackBack will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TrackBack will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers in encrypted form.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by appropriate encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TrackBack is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created, under Creative Commons licence, using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.