We are hiring part time Customer Experience Analysts to join our growing business; this is a great opportunity for individuals looking for an exciting flexible role. The TrackBack platform is used by automotive manufacturers around the world to provide a reliable, easy to use yet comprehensive contact tracking platform specifically designed for integration with manufacturers’ CRM systems, so that they can measure lead follow-up activity at dealer levels.
Our team of Customer Experience Analysts identify and analyse customer enquiries to score customer experiences against a framework of pre-determined criteria (TrackBack.Scan).
Analysts are responsible for:
- Meeting targets relating to enquiries to be filtered/analysed.
- Sending reports to management in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an accurate record of the number of hours worked.
- Notifying management of any problems as soon as possible.
- Checking for updates from management at the start and end of and throughout each working day.
Analysts are required to:
- Listen to & filter enquiries to identify those that meet the scoring criteria.
- Listen to & analyse the agreed number volume of enquiries against the relevant criteria.
- Highlight any improvements that could be made to the SCAN system.
- Highlight any updates that may be required to the scoring criteria.
- Maintain a “General Comments” file that records anything noteworthy from the enquiries that do not fit into the current scoring criteria.
- Maintain up-to-date reports detailing work & hours completed
- Attend the quarterly calibration session in Teddington.
- Ensure that all data is encrypted and secure.
- Attend an annual company security briefing.
- Conduct any other duties related to the role as necessary
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Be highly organised and self-motivated.
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Be comfortable with using online computer systems.
- Be a focused listener.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent grammar & spelling.
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative.
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
Minimum of 10 hours per week (flexibility over the days) based out of our offices in Teddington
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.